Hello everyone! I am joining Harriet for Shadow Shot Sunday. I love all her pictures of the beautiful shadows that sometimes we take for granted.
The last two days here have been beautiful. The temps have been in the mid to high 70's, blue skies, sunshine... you get the picture. I think spring has arrived! I picked Jemma up from school on Friday and after a picnic on the table in her new swing set, she wanted to swing. I gladly pushed her as long as she wanted so we could just enjoy this beautiful day and each other. She began singing. This is not new and she is quite the master at making up her own songs. This song went something like this...
I believe in God. I believe in Jesus. I believe in space and everything God made. I believe in him and in my house and in my family. I believe in my friends and my swing. I love God. I love God. I love God and everything he made.
Belief in our Lord and Creator. Pure and simple.
Perfect shadow shot for the day!! What a great capture! Happy SSS!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
Kathryn, how sweet of her to sing such a special song. Love the shadow shot of her swinging. Happy Spring!!
ReplyDeletePerfect, I love these shadow shots, and what a beautiful song to sing!!~
ReplyDeleteSweet Shadow Shot
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous shadow shot!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so precious! You should print out her song and frame it w/the photo for a nice little keepsake. What a perfect shadow shot too!
ReplyDeletePerfect! You captured it at just the right time!
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love the shadow shot!!!
ReplyDeleteLiesl :)
So sweet!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo & a great idea to capture your little sweetie in motion! ♥ ♥ ♥
ReplyDeleteMy DGD, Caroline, was in the bathroom last weekend & I overheard her singing "Jesus loves me, yes He does..." Sooooo precious!