Hello everyone!
I was fortunate to "meet" a wonderfully creative, kind, and awesome woman named Debbie on RMS. She began her own blog and I followed right along! She inspired me to create my own blog. She is funny, witty, and beyond crafty. She is a loving wife and mother who just has the best outlook on life. I am glad to call her my friend!
She is trying out for her own show through Oprah Winfrey! She would be amazing, everyone needs to go to her site
READY for VOTING Debbie's Blogging and Blabbing
and vote for her right now!
Go now!
Awww.....Kathryn you are so kind....I really am so inspired by you all for all the kindness shown...I am truly blessed with my virtual friendships and my reality ones too.....this has been so much fun...and hey ya never know!~ As we speak my husband is voting on his laptop over and over and over again....I am cracking up!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the reminder to vote for Debbie, Kathryn! I have been voting often, but it slipped my mind today. I was planning on posting a "vote for Debbie on Wednesday - that way it keeps reminding people to vote!
ReplyDeleteThanks also for the nice comment about my home tour.
Already did it!
ReplyDelete