Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I hope everyone had as wonderful a Halloween as we did!  The grandparents were here to pass out candy and we went trick or treating with all the kids.  Jemma was a trooper this year and hit a lot of the neighborhood.  She was our beautiful Renaissance princess.  I found this costume at Cracker Barrel!  I love it and I adore her in it.  She felt like a princess!  Her best buddy Zoe had the same style gown.  Our phrase of the evening for Halloween 2010 was, "Girls,  pick up your dresses!!!"  Lots of fun and lots of candy!




Jemma with her Nonno and Nonna

Her BFF


Raking it in!



Yes... this man lives in our neighborhood.  I didn't even take a picture of his yard.  It is gruesome.  Halloween is his thing, but it freaks the little ones out.  I think the only reason the kids didn't run was because it was daylight and he showed them his face.  Great.  The kids will never look at Santa the same way.  I am so glad we don't live near him or Jemma would sleep with us for the month of October!

Back home!


 I hope you had a "spook"tacular Halloween!

15 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Kathryn! Your daughter is an absolutely natural beauty and what a lovely Renaissance princess she made...so pretty, and those gloves are the perfect touch! :)

    Great pictures, as usual, and it looks like she had a lot of fun...love the picture of her in front of the glow of your house and her all tuckered out!

    I hope you had a "spook"tacular Halloween as well!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cracker Barrel! How beautiful. That place amazes me. She was perfect as a princess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous costume!! My sister's DGD had the red one, like Jemma's friend. Kathryn, that shot of your little Renaissance princess returning home is so poignant! I just love the sleeping shots you capture of her, too. Caroline used to suck her two middle fingers. I don't know if she still does it or not. I seldom get to see her sleeping. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love that costume and it fits her so well. She is a true beauty! I also love how both of these girls had such wonderful cooridinating costumes to go trick or treating together. They are both adorable! It looks like she had a wonderfully exciting and exhausting time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Jemma was just beautiful as always. It amazes be what Cracker Barrel carries. That man should know not to dress up as a scary Santa and ruin things for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jemma and her BFF are beautiful little princesses :-) And can I just say, Jemma's purple treat pumpkin is the BEST! :-)

    I don't think I'll ever look at Santa the same way again! That's just plain CREEPY!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cracker Barrel, really? And not so much loving the Santa thing.

    Jemma and her friend looked wonderful. Reminds me of the Renaissance Fair nearby -- it's such a fun time. And as always -- LOVE your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she looks soooo adorable and truly regal! :-) I love that costume and totally wish we had Cracker Barrel near us. I have fond memories of eating there and of looking at all of the neat stuff in their shop! Thanks so much for sharing those cute pics with us and shame on that guy for making Santa scary!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos, beautiful princess.... HORRIBLE CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a ridiculous fear of those things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cracker Barrell?!?!? Shut up!!! Love it, she is such a doll!
    Love,
    me

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's beautiful !! (Big fan of Cracker Barrel myself!) You definitely have a little beauty queen in the making !! Glad you guys had a fun and festive Halloween. I'm sure everyone loved coming to your awesome house, too! *Becca*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your baby is gorgeous.
    And so loved.
    It shines through
    in every picture
    and in every word.
    Looks like the perfect
    Halloween night, even
    if that Santa WAS
    creepy!!
    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Kathryn, this is just adorable, it makes me wish I had a little girl to play princess with! How fun this must have been:)
    Terry
    PS love the front door/porch decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwwwwwww......i don't know why i missed this post! She is gorgeous!!!! I just love there costumes!! Very different!!! That's a plus too!!!

    Yes! Girl, the hot and now sign was on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jemma looked So adorable!
    What a lil' beauty.

    And yikes, that evil Santa would give me nightmares, too!!!

    ReplyDelete