So sweet...she's adorable. I had a well worn teddy bear when I was little too. My mother sewed on buttons for the missing eyes. Ha! Back before that was thought of as a choking hazard. I love these pics of your little girl. Kelly
Achingly BEAUTIFUL shots of this GORGEOUS child! Kathryn, I think you should ask Santa to have your blog printed & bound, for Jemma's future. Before something happens to it & it disappears into cyberspace. Pat, over at Back Porch Musings had her's disappear! What a shame! She had to start all over.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, surrounded by loving family & friends! Don't forget your camera!! LOL
Sweet shots! Sweet bear....my son had "teddy"...he was so worn I had to sew one of his onesies on him to hold him together. We still have him packed away with other special mementos from his toddler days.
That bear looks very loved! And your daughter could not be more darling...truly, she looks like she should be in magazines! :-) My son has a horse (Paco) that has been his best friend for 7 years. I always say that I will cry my eyes out when he decides he is ready to pack him away! That horse is like a member of the family! Vanessa
Awww, so cute! My oldest carried a blanket around til it was shredded. Then we bought her another one that was similar (after putting the shredded one in a box). She still keeps the new blanket on her bed to this day and she is 18! Great pics!
I love that bear!... I have my sons bear sitting on my bedroom chair. He has outgrown him, but he's still happy to see him there. Amen for that.
ReplyDeleteAwwwww, no you don't. Your pictures say it all, and someday she will LOVE having them.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lucky bear.
I bet she'll take this bear to college with her. So sweet!
ReplyDeleteThat poor bear!!! lol!!! My kids are attached to things too.
ReplyDeleteCharlotte is about 5 hours for you!!! I told my hubs that we would ever friends if we ever went to Charleston! It's been years since I've been there.
That bear has been loved to death I see. Cute shots.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet...she's adorable. I had a well worn teddy bear when I was little too. My mother sewed on buttons for the missing eyes. Ha! Back before that was thought of as a choking hazard.
ReplyDeleteI love these pics of your little girl.
Kelly
LOVE THESE! Your pictures are SO good!
ReplyDeleteAchingly BEAUTIFUL shots of this GORGEOUS child!
ReplyDeleteKathryn, I think you should ask Santa to have your blog printed & bound, for Jemma's future. Before something happens to it & it disappears into cyberspace. Pat, over at Back Porch Musings had her's disappear! What a shame! She had to start all over.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, surrounded by loving family & friends!
Don't forget your camera!! LOL
Hugs,
Rett
Oh my goodness, a picture really is worth a thousand words! These are so priceless and what I see it a precious little doll and her bear!:)
ReplyDeleteTerry
Sweet shots! Sweet bear....my son had "teddy"...he was so worn I had to sew one of his onesies on him to hold him together. We still have him packed away with other special mementos from his toddler days.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
That bear looks very loved! And your daughter could not be more darling...truly, she looks like she should be in magazines! :-) My son has a horse (Paco) that has been his best friend for 7 years. I always say that I will cry my eyes out when he decides he is ready to pack him away! That horse is like a member of the family!
ReplyDeleteVanessa
Awww, so cute! My oldest carried a blanket around til it was shredded. Then we bought her another one that was similar (after putting the shredded one in a box). She still keeps the new blanket on her bed to this day and she is 18!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!
What adorable pictures. Your daughter is just precious and her bear is too! So cute...
ReplyDeleteXO ~Liz