Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Blogaversary!!!


Today is my one year blogaversary!  
It has gone by so fast and I am so excited that I started this adventure!

I want to thank Debbie and Kim so much for really encouraging me and helping me get this blog going and started.  They were truly my inspiration to do it!

I started my blog as a journal to document our lives for our friends and family that live far away.  I throw some decorating in there and the occasional craft that we do, but for the most part I share my life. 
 For those of you who follow me, thank you.  
Thank you for letting me share this with you and for always being so supportive. 
I am glad you are here and hope you come for another year more! 

Love,

Kathryn

15 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo girl! I am so glad you are along for the ride! XO...I have enjoyed getting to know you and you sharing your life:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you started blogging! Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Dance!! Congrats...love your blog and you! =) XOXO ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogaversary Kathryn! It has been such a pleasure to meet you here in blogland and I look forward to getting to know you even better in the future! :-)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love every post you make, we all started around the same time. You all have gotten way better cameras than me. Still on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogiversary!
    I hope you are enjoying it. I have made such rgeat friends since I started blogging. It has opened up a new world for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing how fast a year goes by! So glad we got connected! Here's to many more years of sharing!! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so sorry I am late! Happy Blogaversary to you!!! I am so glad you are here too. It is always enjoyable to read your posts! Hope all is well with you and your family! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy, Happy Blogaversary !! Here's to many more wonderful posts from you !! Hugs, Becca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!!! Happy Blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Blogoversary girl, I am so glad I found you!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete