I have to quickly make a post! I wanted to put sweet Murphy's photo in the
i heart faces challenge this week. I recently was playing around with my new 50 mm lens and got this lovely shot of my old girl! I love the blurry depth of field as I was playing with a 1.8 aperture. I didn't edit or anything, because I just wanted to show the beauty that is Murphy. This picture just shows the sweet soul of my first baby, the four legger. You can read her story
here. I love her!
I am linking up to Debbie's Pet Party
here!
P.S. If you didn't check out my last post, you have to see it so you too can create your own
REDNEK WINEGLASS!!!!
What a great photo!
ReplyDeleteI love my 50mm 1.4 lens, I almost never take it off my camera. :-)
Hugs,
Anne
Ah, look at that face! So sweet and adorable is that little four-legger! Great shot.
ReplyDeleteMurphy has a great face, you captured it well!
ReplyDeleteJust love that face :-)
ReplyDeleteSo precious! Great photography too! Thanks for the laugh on the previous post. I couldn't see the pic yesterday glad I looked back. Big smiles today! :))
ReplyDeleteGreat shot, she looks like a sweetheart!
ReplyDeletePrecious photo! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetie! Great shot. AND, being from the south, I can totally appreciate that redneck wine glass ;)
ReplyDeleteI love Murphy's face, and I am so glad he joined Lucy for the party. You really need to check out some of these awesome fur babies, I had so many smiles yesterday and today.
ReplyDeleteAwesome photo! Murphy is a sweetie. I'm your newest follower! Please stop by- I'm having a pet portrait give away. It's a pencil portrait :)
ReplyDelete