It has been a glorious day and it is only 10:00 a.m.! I had a yummy McDonald's breakfast in my pajamas, a new baby giraffe (thank you so much, Jemma!), wonderfully sweet cards, and a new ipod!!! I am a lucky woman and God gave me the greatest gift of all when he gave me Jemma and made me a MOM! Happy Mother's Day to all my dear blogging friends!
Happy Mother's Day, lucky you McDonald's! I made my own breakfast, but got a hydrangea and azalea plant. I'll let hubby plant them for me. Happy Mother's Day to you too!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mothers day Kathryn!!~XO
ReplyDeleteOh I love this, its so sweet and so much better than the sprained foot you ended up last Mothers day :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's day to you and your Jemma!
Terry
Oh Kathryn,
ReplyDeleteIt was so nice to see your smile in my comments today! Yes it has been a while since I posted anything but things have been way too busy while trying to get back in the game of life and working again. My blog sort of had to be put on the back burner while I dealt with the reality of life...I hate when that happens!
And how could I forget last Mothers Day and your ankle...nobody else in blog land had that happen that I know of and I remember the cute picture of Jemma sitting and holding your hand in your post that day:)
Thank you so much for coming by again, I too have thought so many times about you and Jemma...oh and yes BHW:) and wondered/hoped all was well and it certainly looks like it is...I love McDonald's and would love to have had that on my Mother's Day...well or any day for that matter!
Hugs my friend,
Terry