Okay... I am so behind in blogging and I have to get my tail writing about our trip before I forget all the little details, but I did want to share what I have been up to this weekend! I joined a photography group and we had four photo shoots this weekend. Guess who volunteered to model? My own little superstar! I had so much fun and learned soooooo much! I just wanted to share a few with you and I think I am officially going with Coral Sky Photography! I have even been contacted to do my first "official" shoot! I am so excited!
I will be back soon if I can every get caught up!!!! Have a great week!











WOW!Your photos look great! You definitely know how to capture the detail and beauty in the model and background! LOVE the little one laying on the beach! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThose are all so beautiful. Jemma is so very photogenic my dear!
ReplyDeleteWonderful shots!! Love the name, too. How exciting.
ReplyDeleteThose are breathtaking photos!! Too bad you are not close enough to do our CD cover!!! Glad you are back...can't wait to hear about the trip!
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is exquisitely beautiful! Great photos. I think I NEED to take a photography class....or 10! Have a great weekend. XO, Pinky
ReplyDeleteWow Katherine! I am so impressed. Love the name and those photos are fantastic! You are going to rock in your new profession. I am very happy for you. The photography group must be so much fun! Have a great trip and a very happy 4th of July!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos, Kathryn! Good luck with your first official shoot! And maybe you need to burn the midnight oil a little bit because I think we are all waiting for the Ireland post!!
ReplyDeleteKathryn, I love the name and of course, that sweet little model of yours! hugs, Sue
ReplyDeleteWow - absolutely beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteOh Kathryn, I love this! You are making a fantastic go of it and from what I see here, you are going to go far with this girl! Your photo's are so beautiful and I love the composition!
ReplyDeleteTerry
PS I really like the name you've chosen too...
SO adorable!! And LOVE that B&W shot!! Happy 4th Kat!! =) Have a great day!!
ReplyDeletexo Lynda