![]() |
| 2002 - Going into Bunratty Castle |
![]() |
| 2011 - Going into Bunratty castle. Same blue coats plus one new member of the family! |
![]() |
| 2002 - At the top of the castle tower |
| 2011 - At the top of the castle tower in the same spot! |
![]() |
| 2002 - By the fireplace in the castle. |
| 2011 - Same fireplace with a much skinnier and blonder Mom! |
![]() |
| 2002 - Lovebirds at the banquet |
| 2011 - Lovebirds at the banquet. A little grayer and a few more wrinkles, but still in love! |





How fun to be able to look back at your trip then and compare it to your recent one! I am loving seeing you lovebirds almost 10 years ago an then now at the same place...can I say you are getting better with age! :)
ReplyDeleteLiesl :)
Awwww, hey girl I LOVE the short hair on you! You are positively glowing in that photo from 2002 in the candlelight!! Must be extra special to share that same place with your little angel!!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet. Amazing how we get better with age girl!
ReplyDeleteHow cute. Loved your hair short!
ReplyDeleteGirl, you've rocked those almost-ten years! You haven't changed a bit, except for a couple inches of hair. Oh, and a sweet little thing called Jemma! :-)
ReplyDeleteOMG I just love these pictures! You guys are still so cute and look like you are still so much in love!! Also love the pics of Jemma in the same spot you two were in 2002! This just makes me want to go to Ireland!
ReplyDeleteMy Dahlias do very well here because our heat is not that bad...today; 82 with 24% humidity and a light breeze. These are from "Swan Island Dahlias" right near my house, they're one of the largest distributors of Dahlia tubers in Oregon because they thrive in our climate.
Wow, bath water for a pool...guess that means you won't have chattering teeth :O)
Terry
PS you are just as pretty as ever in your pics!
That is so neat you have such similar shots! I love the comparisons. You look beautiful in all of them!
ReplyDeleteI love comparison photos over the years...great collection, can't wait to see the ones from 2020!
ReplyDeleteI love the utilty totes! I have one! I want the christmas themed one too!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos! I really like the one of you and your husband by candlelight!
ReplyDelete