Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!  I know we did.  It has really been the perfect weekend.  Gorgeous weather, great friends, hanging out, Matilda Jane shopping, kids playing, church, eating out, and and egg hunting!  Perfection!

Movie night with best buddy

Easter eggs!

The Easter Bunny arrived!


Let the hunt begin!













C found the golden egg!



I hope you had a blessed Easter!

5 comments:

  1. Your images are beautiful and full of Easter cheer!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great egg hunt shots! Mine are always awful, just blurry shots of kids rushing by! I love the two with Jemma and the eggs popping out of her basket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! Looks like a fun time for everyone. Just curious....what shutter speed are you using to capture the moving images so well? I can't seem to get mine right and always get a little blur!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Jem's smocked dress!
    That is such a Southern thing : )
    I learned to smock when we
    lived in Charlottesville, VA and
    made Elizabeth a few. Next year,
    you will be wearing coats, but
    everyone will have WARM smiles!

    xx Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a wonderful day! The weather was absolutely gorgeous and we spent most of the day outside!

    ReplyDelete