Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Baby

My baby is growing up on me and I can hardly stand it.  She has now lost four teeth.  I could deal with the bottom teeth, but today she lost the front tooth.  I am excited for her but so so so sad.  That, to me, is the end of babyhood.  Now we are entering the era of teeth that won't fit her face until she is in the 7th grade.  It breaks my heart that my baby's face is changing.  I wish I could turn back time and rock my newborn again, but I really do love seeing this sweet child of mine grow into a spunky little creature!  Oh my baby...


9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete