Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!

We had such a great Halloween!  It was a little cooler than what I am used to!  Jemma was a Native American Indian princess.  She had on long underwear, a turtleneck, sweatpants, and her costume!  We went with a big group of kids and everyone had a great time!  






The neighborhood crew!


Our sweet neighbor, Sam, who handed out candy so the BHW and I could walk with Jemma!








I made luminaries that said Trick or Treat, but they didn't show up as much as I wanted them to.  I will have to work on that for next year, but our new wall was perfect for a display!

On Monday night we carved our pumpkin!  Here they are assessing the situation...


Let the scooping begin!


She kind of liked it this year!  


I swear, next year, I am going to put makeup on and fix up to carve pumpkins!  Every year, I look like I just rolled out of bed!


Murphy is checking it all out!


Random mantle shot!  I was very simple this year!



 The finished pumpkin!  I hope everyone had a safe and Happy Halloween!










6 comments:

  1. What a pretty Indian princess!! I love her costume! Your mantle looks amazing! I love the look on your hubs face. haha!! I'm not a fan of pumpkin guts myself.

    I can't remember what state you moved to. I'm a dummy. Please forgive me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it was a
    great night for Jemma!
    Fun that one of the
    other girls was an
    Indian Princess, too.
    And that it was such
    a WARM Halloween,
    yes indeedy : ) Very
    unusual and a nice
    way to ease you back
    into Northern Halloweens!

    xo Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a similar outfit carving pumpkins this year :) Just seems like a messy job, why get dressed??? Jemma looked very cute in her costume. A little colder than you're used to, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful costume!! Love it!!!!... and a great neighborhood you have there for trick-or-treating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    la tua bambina è veramente una bellezza !
    Buona domenica :)
    Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jemma is darling in her costume. Carving pumpkins is fun, but messy.

    ReplyDelete