I have a lot of shoes. I don't wear them all and they sometimes pine for me, but hey, I have to have them! Here are some of my favorites!
Hello mi tesoro!! I bought these beauties in Italy while on a Greek cruise. They called out to me from the store and for only $50, I couldn't leave them behind! I don't wear them as often as I would like because they kill my feet. One time, I even carried them out to a pub that we went to and only put them on because we were able to get parking right across the street and I knew I could change them quickly and easily if I needed to. Aren't they so pretty though????
Spring is here and I love these colorful shoes!! They just scream SPRINGTIME!!!!
These are my sassy girls when I am going out on the town!
These are my go-to girls. I adore these boots and bought them in Germany in 2000!!! I just had them resoled because I can't part with them!
Isn't she just the sweetest thing?? She misses her mate and maybe one day when I forge into the land of mystery (aka my closet!) I will find her mate!
Cheerio my lovely ladies!!! Aren't these adorable? My best friend sent them to me years ago from England. I have always worn them and people used to make fun of me. Now everyone wants to borrow them! Back off, people! They are mine and I was hip and cool before you knew it!
These are absolutely one of my most favorite pair of flip flops. Your toes go between each little strap! How uncomfortable, you say! On the contrary! They are the most comfortable flip flop I have ever worn!
My shoe basket in the hall closet. So many flip flops for the good ol' summertime! Yes, that is a pair of orthodic black shoes there, but hey, my feet hurt sometimes and these got me through Europe!
Now to keep it real...
My babies I wear all the time! They just feel so darn good!
Thanks again, Beth! What fun!

Your wellies are adorable and I have never seen toe separators in a flip flop before! I could see those either being awesome or creating tons of blisters. Thanks so much for joining the party :).
ReplyDeleteThere was a shoe party and I missed it??? LOVE the Italian shoes of course. They do have fabulous style there, don't they? I am crazy for shoes big time probably more so than for dishes!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute Kathryn! Those first pair of boots are KILLER! And what a steal! Have a great weekend my friend! Gorgeous weather we are having!
ReplyDeleteWell aren't you the styling Mama! I love my flip flops in the warm weather. Right now I wear Puma tennis shoes most of the time and my flats. Do have some boots to wear with my dressier clothes for church.
ReplyDeletelove the way you showcased your shoes.. especially the sneakers....
ReplyDeleteSandy
http://thewondersofdoing.blogspot.com/
Loved the way you showcased these! Very cool!
ReplyDeleteI would love to teach you photography! Send me an email at amyprikazsky@gmail.com and I'll be happy to tell you a little about how it works:)
love the idea of a bucket of flip flops!
ReplyDeleteperfect!
we just we able to wear flip flops yesterday. oh how i've missed them!
happy spring.
kellie
Oh how beautiful those boots are, they made having to go on that cruise worth your time, hahaha. I am drooling over them and the cruise. I have leopard print rain boots that I have been wearing for years, to bad people didn't know how cool we were back then. Thanks for the invitation to come take a look around your blog, I am enjoying myself very much and will be back, so glad to hear that you also spend time at Amy's site, isn't she inspiring.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day,
Cha Cha