We spent a wonderful weekend in Myrtle Beach with the Family! There were 12 of us total and we had such a good time! Jemma adores her cousins and they love her. It is such a relaxing and fun time. The fireworks are beyond fantastic. Last year, we sat on the balcony and it was like a tennis match. You just didn't know where to look! This year we were standing on the beach. Amazing! Here are a few (o.k. a lot!) of shots of our weekend. Sun, swimming, fireworks, carnival, and my BIL's best pina coladas you ever put in your mouth!
Niece, McKenzie

The arsenal!

Niece, Kirsten

Aunt Vickie and her nieces

My SIL Vickie with her fiancee, Curtis and his son Hunter

Let the oooh's and aaaah's begin!

The BHW with his brother, Joe

The whole family! I make everyone wear matching shirts! They just love it!!! :-)

Nana and all her grandbabies

Mom and her babies (I got the best one!!!)

Siblings
My BIL and his beautiful family

Our sweet family!

My gorgeous nieces and nephew

Absolute LOVE

Above the pearls, below the crown!!

Who's the best aunt??????
We hope you had a wonderful Fourth of July weekend!!!
What a beautiful vacation that it looks like you thoroughly enjoyed!! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun to go on vacation with the family. Looks like loads of fun. Love the photo of Jemma holding the sparkler.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are WONDERFUL! It looks like you had a GREAT, family vacation! Thanks for sharing your fun times!!!!!!!!! XO, Pinky
ReplyDeleteOh Kathryn, I wish I was part of your family, this just looks like so much fun! I love the matching shirts, I would do the same thing:)
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing girlfriend, you have an adorable little family!
Terry
PS you and I have the same color eyes and I am often asked if I wear "colored contact lenses" because I have such blue eyes! :)
I think they are pretty darn good family pictures! Myrtle Beach is the last place our family had a big reunion, 15 years ago. Time to organize another one. (And wear matching shirts -- I love that.)
ReplyDeleteYour family is GORGEOUS Kathryn! WOW! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Kathryn,
ReplyDeleteYou have such an attractive family! Gorgeous, every one of you. I love the matching shirts, too!
My folks took me to Myrtle Beach when I was a tot, my sister was born in Orlando way back before Disneyworld. I cherish the pics of my folks walking the beach back in the 50's.
Thanks for being such a very loyal follower, and letting everyone know about the giveaway. You're already ahead of the pack as far as entries go!! Good for you!
Have a great week, and thanks for the info on the car. I'm so ready to have a car that doesn't scream MOM, but still not sure what to do. Leaning towards a BMW, but really want a convertible Mercedes. That's not going to happen however!! We'll decide in the next few weeks, I'll let you know!
XOXO
Heidi - Heart and Home
What awesome pictures....Love the family pictures and always love fireworks...Have a great week
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family! Looks like great memories being made. Love the shot of your daughter with the sparkler. We vacationed in Myrtle Beach when I was younger....beautiful area.
ReplyDeletePS Carrots aren't my favorite either ;)