Monday, December 6, 2010

My PB inspired garland!



Everyone has seen this sweet home in the Pottery Barn catalogue!  It is shaped like my front porch and last year, I thought I could do this myself.  Time got away from me, but after seeing Susan do it at BNOTP, I knew I was going to do it this year!

18 feet done... 16 more to go!!!




What I didn't realize is that the majority of my ornaments are glass.  Can you say I am kicking myself in the tail right now.  Well... all I can say is... GOOD LUCK TO ME!   I am not doing it over! 
 We will see how it holds up!!!

Stay tuned!!!! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh I am bowing to you now my friend...GOOD LUCK is right! You can and will do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it will turn out fabulously! Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful!!!!!! Can't wait to see it hanging up. I live in a VERY windy neighborhood so glass ornaments would never survive in my neck of the woods! Hopefully yours will be OK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, you are going to LOVE that when you're done!!! That's so smart to put the balls on inside -- I always assemble my stuff outside, which in hindsight is ridiculous. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you -- you'll have to bribe your neighbors to help, and dock them a beer for every ball they break. :-) Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! You have inspired me to get busy with my wreath. I love it! I cannot wait to see your garland installed, it's going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete