I hope everyone had as wonderful a Christmas as we did! It was truly magical! We are now sitting with all our family and watching it snow. I am so glad to have made so many new "friends" through this world of blogging. I wish each and every one of a blessed New Year!
..and the very same to you :-)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! It's been a wonderful time with the snow!
ReplyDeleteAnd the very same to you Kathryn! It has been wonderful.
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good one and I am glad I will get my house back to myself tomorrow. So much cleaning to do. I can't believe you got snow too. Wow!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy to hear that yours was so lovely, Kathryn! Merry Christmas to you too!!!
ReplyDeleteLiesl :)
And, a Happy New Year to you, too, friend !! The snow was beautiful ... we didn't get nearly as much as you guys did, but, it was fun watching it come down, just the same.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteJeannette
And wishing you the MOST wonderful New Year ever, my friend!
ReplyDeleteI've loved getting to know you better this past year. :-)
XOXO,
Anne
Happy New Year to you, Kathryn! (And by the way, the juice did come out of my new slippers, and the floor and counter are no longer sticky, so Happy New Year to me too!)
ReplyDeleteKathryn,
ReplyDeleteI hope you have wonderful happy 2011 my friend and thank you for being so faithful and taking time to stop in just to say "hey".
May you and your family have a lovely and wonderful New Year!
Hugs to you and your adorable family!
Terry
Happy 2011 to you too!
ReplyDelete(Thanks for checking out my posts about Budapest - it`s a wonderful city, and was so much prettier and more interesting than I was expecting it to be. Hunagarian is a beautiful & unique language, and the history of the country is fascinating - although extremely sad at times.)