16 years ago today, this sweet, funny and patient boy
married this blushing young bride.
It was a day they would never forget. Friends and family came from near and far to celebrate this special time with them.
They promised to love each other always.
It was the first day of the adventure of their lives and what an adventure it has been so far.
I am honored and blessed to be married to this wonderful man. We have had our bad times, but we have always worked through it because ultimately we love each other and love always wins. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. He is my soulmate and my heart.
Happy Anniversary!



Awwwwww.....weren't you both just adorable!!! Congrats and may you celebrate many years together!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers for such a beautiful couple! You two look very much the same from the photos I've seen of you so far. What a gorgeous gown too! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! What a beautiful couple you make. You made for a gorgeous bride too, I love the bouquet of flowers.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! You two look SO young! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! It is an absolute gift to be able to celebrate your love after all of these years and it is definitely an accomplishment in this day and age! I hope you have a wonderful time together! :-)
ReplyDeleteVanessa
Kathryn, Happy Anniversary and may you have many many more. Our 36th is next month!! Wow time flies.
ReplyDeleteAwww! Happy Rest of Your Life!!! Of course, you're as beautiful as ever, but I also have to say it doesn't look like he's changed one little bit.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful couple !! Happy Anniversary, friend !! xo
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Best wishes for many, many more years together :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous couple you make!! ♥ ♥ ♥ your dress!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary, Honey...may you share many, many more with your sweetie.
Ireland in June!! Lucky Dog-Lucky Dog!!! I wanna go back, too!
Happy Anniversary! Gorgeous photos, thanks for sharing! XO ~Liz
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Kathryn!! You both look great, and you are a gorgeous bride!! About the rugs...I have seen a lot more flexibility in rugs under beds but to look balanced under a bed, it "should be large enough to extend beyond the sides of the bed at least 12" for a Full or Twin bed. Depending on the size of your room, you can have more of a rug extension around the bed, but you shouldn't go smaller." I honestly prefer more than that but I have angled rugs before that only the foot of the bed touched. That one I think you have to look at it different ways and see what you like. I'm sure you will make it look great!
ReplyDeleteOh happy anniversary! You two are so adorable, you look like "Barbie and Ken" dolls! I love weddings and that dress is just beautiful! Maybe someday Jemma will walk down the isle in it?:)
ReplyDeleteHugs dear friend,
Terry
Happy Anniversary! I hope you celebrated it up big!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures of what I'm sure was a lovely, memorable start to your life together.
congratulations!
Hope you had a wonderful anniversary! You guys are so cute!
ReplyDelete