I am entering this photo in the
iheartfaces photo challenge today! I caught her putting on her shoes and I just love it! I love the hair in her face. I love the expression. I am enjoying playing with actions and things with my new Elements, but most of all... I love this little girl!!!
You can vote this month for the People's Choice so go on over and vote for us! We are #156 :-)
she has such a sweet innocent expression. beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWho could not love a face like that! I can only imagine her sweet little voice! So what can you win? I'm off to vote now!
ReplyDeleteOh she is just so beautiful!! Those big brown eyes are too much, lol!! I also love the hair on her face. Beautiful photo of a precious girl!! Thanks for stopping by my apron post! Luckily I did it saturday because I'm already behind with this week. ugh.
ReplyDeleteBeutiful! Love how soft the shot looks and how you've processed it.
ReplyDeleteErika B
Love it! I will go vote!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT! What an amazing photo and girl, you are just so beyond talented! :-)
ReplyDeleteVanessa
Beautiful shot, what gorgeous eyes!
ReplyDeleteShe is just a gorgeous little girl! I know from talking with you how much you love and enjoy her! You took an awesome picture and I will vote if I can find it out there!!
ReplyDeleteAwww. Love that lower lip and those beautiful dark eyes.
ReplyDeleteShe is gorgeous and so is the photo!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous and sultry and beautiful! Thank you for the lovely comment on my photo too :)
ReplyDeleteGoing on over now. That is a fabulous shot! Gosh she is so cute!
ReplyDeleteKathryn I did not see where to vote...when I get to the page it is confusing..can you send the direct link:)?
ReplyDeleteWhen you get rich a famous and become a world class photographer and have "handlers" will you still be posting these precious pictures of this beautiful little girl? I sure hope so, she is just lovely and I'm not kidding your photo skills are really great! The pics from the last post I thought were perfect but now this...just adorable!
ReplyDeleteI went into the photo contests' website and voted and even if Jemma wasn't your daughter, I'da picked her:)
Terry
PS If I had your shelving system in my family room I could live with that in a hearbeat! I have always loved open (white) shelving and a home for a TV which you have and it is beautiful girl!
She is a doll! That is a great photo, love that you are posting them nice and big!
ReplyDeleteHope all is well, I'm making a slow comeback to blogging! Cause I missed my friends (you!!)
xo
Heidi - Heart and Home
Kathyryn she is a true raving beauty. I hope she wins! :)
ReplyDeleteAs always, beautiful shot! Please stop by....I'd like to present you with the Stylish Blogger Award. Grab the award and have some fun with it :) Thanks!
ReplyDeleteFunny, I just learned
ReplyDeleteabout i heart faces in
the last couple of weeks.
Your pic of your sweet
girl is seriously wonderful
and I will hop on over and
VOTE!!! Sending you an
e-mail, too...
xx Suzanne
Oh, drat, didn't
ReplyDeleterealize voting
was closed....
It says they will
announce the winner
today...Fingers
crossed for you...!
xx Suzanne