Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ta-da!!!!

Jemma finished up her first session of gymnastics and loved it!  She and her class had their final show for us and she was so cute!  We have signed up for another session and we may even be throwing T-ball in there!  I want her to try lots of things so she can figure out what she really likes!  What do your kids do?




















Ta da!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Ahhh!!! I LOVE this post...I did gymnastics for many years growing up, and this just brought me back to those fun time! She is truly adorable and looking fabulous out there! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my twins did gymnastics, she ended my cheerleader all through college. Other twin Soccer and Cross Country runner. Just finished the Dallas marathon. Little one ballet drop out, jazz dance, volleyball and now an interior decorator. You just never know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I've been thinking about signing up my girl for a tumbling class and I think she would love it. Especially in these dreary months when there is energy to burn! :-)
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks like a little gymnast...she really does! Go Jemma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so great to get kids involved in activities & sports at a young age. Looks like Jemma is having a great time doing gymnastics :-)

    I don't have any kids, but when I was a kid I did ballet for a year and rhythmic gymnastics, and I played basketball and softball.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!... my kids played basketball and soccer and baseball. My daughter tried dance but didn't like it much. I say you let them try different things and they will choose a path that is enjoyable to them, as you are doing.

    Always makes me sad to see parents who force their own ambitions on their children through their activities.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie pie! You can tell she loves it! Mine have tried a lot of things, field hockey, soccer, flag football, piano, flute, gymnastics, church choir, track, swim team,bowling...trying lots of things definitely helps them find out what they like or what they're good at!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to do gymnastics so badly when I was a little girl! She looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow she looks so cute!! The girls did gymnastics and dance classes, but Cristian hasn't done anything like that yet. And no, I am not staying warm! I am freezing all the time, lol!! As much as I like winter and cold, I feel like my skin has shriveled up. We have snow that has been here for over a month, and there were only a couple days before that when it rained it off. But the snow covers up the dead, grey stuff so there is a good side!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my look out future Olympians! She actually looks like a pro...adorable!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  11. What FANTASTIC pictures...she looks like a complete natural. =) ~Liz

    ReplyDelete