Friday, January 21, 2011

Yippeeeeee!

I won a giveaway from Anne at Fiona and Twig!  If you have never been to her blog, go check it out.  She has an amazing talent in photography, decorating, oh, you name it... she can do it!  She finds the neatest things and just finished shooting her first magazine feature!

 She was giving away this book, and I won!!!!


Isn't that soooo me or what?!?  I can't wait to read it and learn more more more about photography!

Thank you, Anne!  I am so excited!

13 comments:

  1. YAY! It's always fun to win something. Conrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you Kathryn...I am hoping you will share some tips and tricks with me:)
    Have a great weekend. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great book! Let us know what you think. I've never won anything in blogland but I think giveaways are so fun. LOVe the beautiful photo in your header!
    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Kathryn! That is sooo you! How wonderful for you too. That just proves this path to you are one with photography was meant to be! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't be a better giveaway for you to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, I'm so glad you won my giveaway!!!

    XOXO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on winning the giveaway! Looks like a handy book, and love the picture on the cover.

    {If I ever go to Salzburg, I want you to me my Sound of Music tour guide!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yea! I am so happy for you dear friend, you so deserve it!
    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you won! What a treat! I will check out her blog for photo tips...which I am in need of!! I am sorry for this late response! I lived in Charleston (Mt. P) for 10 years and moved to the upstate in 2000...I miss the Lowcountry so much! I found the old wood from a salvage warehouse. She may have old shutters. Her name is Rebecca O'Brien and her business is The Sustainable Warehouse. Her number is 843-532-9351! She is on facebook and says that she regularly updates her site with new finds. I am not on FB, but that might be a good place to send her a message. I so enjoyed meeting her and look forward to visiting her warehouse again when I am down there! Good luck finding the shutters! Thanks for visiting Three Pixie Lane!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ♫♫ Lucky-Dog, Lucky-Dog ♫♫ What a great give-away & it sure is something you will use & appreciate. Congrats!

    re: pie...I think I'll just make the lemon filling next time & forget all the work of the crust & the meringue, as I agree...the middle is the best. ;-)

    ReplyDelete