We got a lot of ice also...about 1 1/2 inches of it and only about 1 inch of snow. The ground is still white and it's beautiful outside...but the fluffy white stuff would have been more appreciated for sure! I hope you enjoyed your day! She sure is a cutie pie!
Your ice is pretty and sparkly! At least yours won't be around as long as ours. I am stuck in this house probably all week. This stuff will not go anywhere anytime soon.
Awww! Love how positive you are, and your daughter is just beautiful and so lucky to have you as a mother! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog too, Kathryn...I always love reading yours!
So sorry you just got ice. Be very careful though, that is the worst stuff! I hope you the two of you have another great day! Thanks for the comments on my pictures too, we had fun!
Wow, that looks like our yard, too! The ice dripping off of everything! I thought you guys got snow. Well, at least you and Jemma got to have a play day, right? Jax loved it, too, but we were all hoping to make snowmen in our yard ... maybe next time. Stay warm!
My kids can't wait for a good snowfall. In our part of PA, we've only had a dusting all winter but just an hour east in Philly they've had tons! My kids are so mad! Enjoy the time while she actually wants to be with you all day!! Love the new background!
Enjoy the time off with Jemma! I was catching up on a couple of your xmas posts. Too funny, my daughter (who turned 10 today) got the dolphin pillow pet for xmas and Just Dance 2 and keyboard (looks just like yours) for her bday today! Great minds think alike, right!?
Hope you had a wonderful time with your daughter. School was closed here for 3 days. Your photos are wonderful! Our roads are clear now, but my lawn is a big sheet of ice still!
We got a lot of ice also...about 1 1/2 inches of it and only about 1 inch of snow. The ground is still white and it's beautiful outside...but the fluffy white stuff would have been more appreciated for sure!
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoyed your day! She sure is a cutie pie!
Your ice is pretty and sparkly! At least yours won't be around as long as ours. I am stuck in this house probably all week. This stuff will not go anywhere anytime soon.
ReplyDeleteaahhhhh...well you captured some gorgeous photos anyhow!
ReplyDeleteKathryn she is just so pretty in the header photo. What a gorgeous girl you have. You're going to be fighting off the boys one day you know.
ReplyDeleteWe got tons of snow and zero ice. At least so far. Your photos are so pretty and serene.
Stay warm! ~Melissa :)
Awww! Love how positive you are, and your daughter is just beautiful and so lucky to have you as a mother! Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog too, Kathryn...I always love reading yours!
ReplyDeleteLiesl :)
So sorry you just got ice. Be very careful though, that is the worst stuff! I hope you the two of you have another great day! Thanks for the comments on my pictures too, we had fun!
ReplyDeleteHopefully it won't ruin your yard vegetation. It is pretty though -
ReplyDeleteWow, that looks like our yard, too! The ice dripping off of everything! I thought you guys got snow. Well, at least you and Jemma got to have a play day, right? Jax loved it, too, but we were all hoping to make snowmen in our yard ... maybe next time. Stay warm!
ReplyDeleteMy kids can't wait for a good snowfall. In our part of PA, we've only had a dusting all winter but just an hour east in Philly they've had tons! My kids are so mad! Enjoy the time while she actually wants to be with you all day!! Love the new background!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots of icy foliage! I'm glad you guys had a nice "Ice Day"!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the time off with Jemma! I was catching up on a couple of your xmas posts. Too funny, my daughter (who turned 10 today) got the dolphin pillow pet for xmas and Just Dance 2 and keyboard (looks just like yours) for her bday today! Great minds think alike, right!?
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Hope you had a wonderful time with your daughter. School was closed here for 3 days. Your photos are wonderful! Our roads are clear now, but my lawn is a big sheet of ice still!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos. I enjoyed stopping by your darling blog!
ReplyDeleteWarmly, Michelle