$18.95????? Seriously?????????
I can go to Walmart and buy canning jars for a couple of bucks, to the Dollar Tree and buy a candlestick, and glue them together for less than $5!!!!! Oh my word!!!!!
Well, I guess it is special that they will personalize the lid for $3.95. SERIOUSLY????????? It is probably just stickers!!!!
I think I am in the wrong business! Ok... I really don't have a business, but still!!!

LOL!!~ Girl you made me laugh!
ReplyDeleteha.. but the picture didn't show up for me.
ReplyDeleteKathryn, your picture doesn't show on the post. You can't copy an email image and paste it. You have to use save as and then get it from the folder it went to.
ReplyDeleteThat is crazy!! We can make our on.
ReplyDeleteLOL! And just think...some people who have bought these don't know how to make them on their own!
ReplyDelete*giggle-snort* I don't know what's funnier...the whole concept or your take on it!!
ReplyDeleteSomehow I can't imagine me sipping my Chardonnay from something like that. It might make a cute table centerpiece for some event, though. It would be cute filled with colorful candies.
Just watch...now that you've mentioned it, you'll be seeing them all over blogland. I'm tempted to try making one, just because I've got all the pieces. If I do, I'm going to give YOU all the credit!! *snicker*
Why Heck! I been making dem glasses fo mah family weddins fo years! For dem special occasions ya knowd! Got's to get me a betta marketin plan. LOL!
ReplyDelete