Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Awesome Workshop!

I just took an online workshop tonight with Amanda from Everyday Elements!  I am so excited!  I received Photoshop Elements about 2 months ago and have done very little with it as it made no sense to me!  I would watch tutorials, but they would go to fast or over my head.  Amanda was excellent and the best part was she gave us the best notes!  She also creates a video of the workshop so we can go back and watch it again.  I love how she gives us the opportunity to continue to view it!  That is how I learn best and just practicing!  Here is a quick edit I did right after class.  Let me know what you think!


BEFORE (she is a little green here!)


AFTER



Oh, I am going to have fun with this!  I would love your feedback!  

8 comments:

  1. Wow, great job on the edit!
    Of course, it helps to have a *darling* subject. ;-)

    I'm off to check the workshop out, I think I need it too!

    XOXO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big difference.. Oh how I want a new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great. Look at that face though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With a model like Jemma girl you will never take a bad photo! Work it girl. Looks like fun. I will have to check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, that face!!! So,so sweet! Love her little outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome !! Baby girl is beautiful, as always ... truly a wonderful model !! I can't wait to see more of what you learned. :) Becca

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I need a tutorial! I got the trial version but never accomplished much with it. Too over my head! So I plug along using a combination of Photoscape and Picasa. I would need one on one instruction and lots of repetition to learn PS. The close up and the addition of highlights really made a diff in the shot that you edited, Kathryn. Jemma looks like a professional little model. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a wonderful Mama to Jemma! I loved seeing her photos...beautiful little girl!

    Xo, Meme

    ReplyDelete