Sunday, April 3, 2011

i heart faces

I am entering Jemma's picture in the i heart faces picture challenge.  I had a hard time deciding to do Zoe's black and white or Jemma's, but I just keep going to Jemma's eyes in this shot!  This is a people's choice so if you feel like it, I would love your vote!  She is #158!  We are off to visit the grandparents this week so I will see you all next week!  Have a wonderful one!


Linking up!  Go take a look for wonderful inspiration!

18 comments:

  1. This picture makes me think of that new Red Riding Hood movie---her eyes are, indeed, quite striking!....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much intensity, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always!!!! Have fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red color brings out her eyes beautifully! Very nice against background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So dramatic! That pop of red in the thumbnail drew me in. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, she is so precious! No wonder you keep going to her beautiful eyes! Too pretty, and what an artistic shot. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried to vote, but voting only starts at noon today. I'll go back then! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful little girl, beautiful photo. love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredible!! I love the depth in her eyes!

    www.wendhyjeffers.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, beautiful child !! I'll off to vote. Hope you're enjoying your time away !! *Becca*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a BEAUTY! I love the photo! Miss you!

    xoxokara

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, great shot....looks like alot going on behind those beautiful eyes :) Like you Easter header too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love seeing this again.... Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is hauntingly beautiful, Kathryn! So different from her usually smiley faces! :D
    I hope you win! And I hope you're enjoying sharing Jemma with her grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Straight face with much attention to the camera.It's a great snapshot.Good job done.
    Meanwhile Plz do pass by my blog on freeing your mind, follow and comment to improve my works too.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete