Hi everyone! We just got back from our whirlwind trip through Tennessee! We had such a great time and got to see grandparents and meet new cousins! Here are a few pics from our trip!
I hope you are all having a great week! We are glad to be home and see Daddy!!!

Beautiful photos, I'm sure you are glad to be home though!
ReplyDeleteThe 3rd picture looks like she's on Riverdance! I love it!
ReplyDeleteLove the first four shots, just precious.
ReplyDeleteWow, it's been a while! Thanks for stopping by my blog and reconnecting :-)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun trip to Tennessee :-) Love the shot of the three kids holding hands and running up the hill. Ah, to be young and carefree!
I just saw you comment on Debbiedoes blog, and I HAD to come check you out, because I too, have a Jemma! (yes with a J). Funny!! I've not met another "J" Jemma.
ReplyDeleteI definitely see a future model in that second photo's pose...hands on the hips & ATTITUDE!! LOL
ReplyDeleteShe is such a doll.
I wish my DD didn't object to me putting Ms. C's pictures on my blog. :-( She's changing so fast, every time I see her, she looks different.
Looks like a wonderful time Kathryn! Can you see the "attitude" in that second picture???? I think Jemma might have some acting in her future!
ReplyDeleteIt is always nice to go and visit but it feels so good to come home. Especially if the hubby is at home!
Have a wonderful weekend! Cloudy, cool and raining here!
Jem is so adorable and growing so fast. She looks like she really had a great time. Your photos are amazing!..Christine
ReplyDeleteOh girl, these are fabulous photos! I love the one of Jemma dancing. Heck that little girl just can't take a bad picture! Looks like a great time had by all.
ReplyDeleteThese are wonderful pictures... and beautiful country!
ReplyDeletePopping in to wish you & your sweethearts a wonderfully Blessed Easter! I know Ms. Jemma has to be excited!! ;-D
ReplyDeleteBunny Hugs,
Rett