Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'll Be Back in a Wee Bit!

Well folks, the time has come and we are off!!!  It's off to the Emerald Isle we go where we will be 

staying in this lovely home...



 climbing this


kissing this (on my 40th birthday!  Woooo hooooo!)...


Listening to this...


watching this...


and having a few of these...



Be back soon!  



8 comments:

  1. May the luck of the Irish be with you-you lucky little leprechaun-have a fabulously magical time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn, Have a blast!! And take lots of pics. hugs, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun girl, be safe and takes lots of pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo Hoooo !! Safe travels, friend ... and, have a BLAST !! I can't wait for your pics. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my dear friend, I so wish I was there with you to celebrate!!! Please enjoy and happy birthday, you so deserve all that is good in life!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am having a serious...Serious...case of envy!
    Please bring back lots of tales and photos.
    God speed on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bon Voyage, Honey!!! Have a WONDERFUL time & an extra special birthday, too!
    Take lots & lots of photos to share. Wish I could come along with you. A return trip to Ireland is on my bucket list.

    Hugs,
    Rett

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are having a wonderful time!!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete