I think I may already have an Irish stepper!!! She was dancing out in my parents' field and I used the zoom lens to capture her. I just love the pure joy and happiness that she exudes! I am submitting this picture into the i
heartfaces photo challenge of "From a Distance". I thought this one was perfect!
T-minus 4 more days and I will be walking on the Emerald Isle!!!!
I LOVE Irish stepping! Perfect shot.
ReplyDeleteSo perfect, and yes you should enter it in a contest. The tiny streets in Ireland will drive you nuts at first. But you are so busy amazed at the country side you hardly notice. (Except for the poor driver)
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful! I know you are so excited. I hope you and your family have a wonderful trip. Have a great week in preperation!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I love her outfit and those boots. She is styling!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love this picture, the way her skirt and hair are flowing out, the beautiful rough green of the grass, it's a winner! I will vote for you! Have fun in Ireland!
ReplyDeleteStunning!! So excited for you, have a wonderful trip!!! My little guy does a mean Irish step dance too, it's hysterical. Break dancing too! He actually has some very cool dance moves for a 9 year old.
ReplyDeleteThat is an incredible capture! She had no clue and was in her own happy world.
ReplyDeleteOh how adorable! She does look like she is dancing in the wildflowers! This picture should win something!
ReplyDeleteTooooo, toooooo CUTE !! You captured a perfect shot !!
ReplyDeleteI know you are
ReplyDeleteall kicking your
heels up in Ireland
by now, but had to
comment on this
beautiful picture;
love love it!!
xx Suzanne
love this picture!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, this is a picture worth a thousand words without a doubt!! What a lovely capture!
ReplyDeleteTerry