Friday, March 2, 2012

Hello all!!!

I have been MIA for a while now!!!  Wow did February fly by!  We had company come from the 19th through the 22nd.  I will post some of our adventures soon!  My MIL came on the 22nd and I headed to Disney for my 3rd annual girls trip/race!  We had so much fun and let me tell you... I didn't even take a camera!!  My girlfriend is sending me some pictures so I will share that soon too!

The house is on the market and I am going into cleaning purging mode!  I thought I would share a few more shots of the house.  Isn't it sad that I haven't done anything to the house?  I am a three year kind of gal.  I live in it for about three years, get a feel and then make my decorating moves!  I had so many plans but now I will just use them in a new place!

Our Living Room

We had the cabinets and mantle custom made to make the room more user friendly!  



A Second Guest Bedroom a.ka. another playroom for Jemma


Jemma's Playroom

I want to go on record as saying this room has been staged!!  It is not normally this neat by any stretch of the imagination!




Downstairs Bath

This is where I have many of my prints that I collected throughout Europe.  I know the bathroom is a weird place for them, but we see them in there all the time and enjoy them!  :-)  


Our Master Bedroom

This poor bedroom is always the last one to be decorated!  I was going to work on it this year in the whites and blues.   I wanted white bedding with a blue duvet at the end of the bed.  Light walls and white drapes. I am going to still do it in our new home.  
We will have the beachiest bedroom in Minnesota!




Our Master Bathroom

I was going to paint it the blue color from the Master Bedroom.  Now I am glad it is very neutral!





I am off to clean so wish us luck!  We leave in a few weeks for Minnesota to look around and find a house.  Say a prayer that we sell ours quickly and can find what we love there!

10 comments:

  1. I'm wishing you luck in your new home and environment... and what you did in your living room was beautiful!.. good way to really make it feel warm and inviting (cabs, mantle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Kathryn! Good luck on the showing. I know a conflicting feeling. I think your home is going to sell fast. It is spotless and move in ready. You have staged it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it sells super fast and have fun house hunting for a new one. By the way prayers answered :) You know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lady, I have been thinking about you. I will say a prayer for you indeed! I was hoping you were not out that way recently with all the bad weather. It's so neat to hear you have been busy at Disney again, even w/out your camera! Did you run again? I know this is a busy and exciting time for you. I'm excited for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathryn!!! We have the same bedding in our master bedroom! We got it before we were married. I thought about replacing it this year, but I love that it's so neutral and the weight is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering about you this week! It's hard to keep a house neat and tidy everyday in anticipation of a realtor walk-through,isn't it? You'll have your new home in Minn. looking good in a timely manner, I'm sure. Good to hear you're still alive, well, and kicking, Kathryn! ~ Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been cleaning too! How exciting to be about to hunt for a new place of your own!! Also, love your comment about Jemma's play room being "staged" and not normally that clean...hehe! I think you have a very sellable, is that a word...hehe...home! Have fun house hunting and finishing up your move! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your home looks beautiful and in perfect condition! Hope you find a neighborhood and home that you love in Minnesota!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The color and texture of the picture pleases me to no end. A home is where the heart dwells, with warmth and love within. What a beautiful place living in here.

    Philippine properties

    ReplyDelete