Hello friends! I am currently in Michigan visiting the BFFL! We spent a great three days with my parents in Tennessee and then a quick one day visit with my MIL, SIL, nieces and nephew and then it was on to Michigan. The BHW is now in Minnesota and will start his new job tomorrow! I am excited for him! I am visiting my favorite people and eating at my favorite places for a couple of days. Jemma and I will then head to Minnesota! I will hopefully be back in the blogging game soon! I hope everyone is doing well and I can't wait to catch up!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete