Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm Back!!! Wooo hooooo!


Hi everyone!!!  I hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July!  I know we did.  I did my tour through Tennessee and South Carolina.  As much as I loved my time with everyone and Jemma got her grandparents, Zoe, and cousin time in, it was nice to sleep in my own bed! 
 I have a picture montage to show our trip!



Watering tomato plants with Poppy



Playing in the fields.  I was trying to get the sun flare!  I think it looks like a pacifier!

My niece is getting married late July and I did a bridal shoot for her!  It was fun, but 107 degrees made it a bit warm!!




Then it was on to Myrtle Beach!  We did a one night stay in Charleston and visited friends.  I took pictures with my phone so I will have to share those later!  Jemma had a great time with Zoe!  They were so happy to see each other! 
 The Fourth was awesome and time with BIL, SIL, nieces and nephews is always great!










The moon on the 4th was a gorgeous orange and I tried to capture it.  This was the best shot!  I love the fireworks in front!

My favorite picture!



Then a quick trip to Nashville to see my other SIL and Nana.  I didn't even get a picture of Jemma with Aunt Vickie!  Next time!!  I did get lots of shots of Buddy, her dog, who is the sweetest thing!



Jemma and Nana


We were to come home on Tuesday, but storms in Atlanta messed everything up!  After 6 hours at the airport (with two of those being on the plane sitting on the runway!), we had Nana come back to get us and got a direct flight out the next day!  

We are home and here for a while!  Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. What a great summer adventure you've been having! Love the capture of the sparkler writing and the moon shot, too. Jemma looks adorable with her missing teeth. :-) Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home again! It looks like you had a wonderful time. I bet your niece is thrilled to have some photos done by you. I love the sparklers and the full moon shots. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your vacay with us. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl!~ Looks like you had a whirlwind of a trip. That Firework photo with the moon, is simply AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! All your photos are. What a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness so glad you are home again even though you had a wonderful time with family...there is nothing better than your own bed!
    I love,love,love your photos, oh my, the fireworks that spell "I love you"...simply beautiful, and wow dare I say, Jemma is growing up so fast, her sweet face looks so mature already in just a few months!
    So many blessings to you my dear friends!
    Hugs,
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back!!! Happy dance time! Yay! Looks like you have had some wonderful times and what beautiful pictures all around, especially of the 4th of July! Love them!!! :) Sorry about your flight delay, but glad you are back home! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Such gorgeousness in all those pictures I don't know where to start! The sun glare does look like a pacifier!! And of course beautiful Jemma looks as happy and radiant as ever. Beautiful bride is lucky to have such a talented aunt to take amazing pictures. Love all the 4th pix with Hubby's family! So glad you had a great time Kath!
    xoxo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! Love the family photo and the one with your husband and Jemma. The sparkler photos are awesome too. Hope you are getting settled a little bit more each day. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful family! The 4 of July pics are so fun :) Sounds like you are having a wonderful summer!

    leslie

    ReplyDelete