This was the foyer table as the guests walked in the door. The baby booties were the party favors and made out of styrofoam cups! Thanks to Traci at Beneath My Heart!
I bought the rosettes made at Walmart, but needed a few extra to go so I used the brown and pink ribbon. Aren't these sweet?!?
These super cute labels, tents, and the invitations were all made by Jennifer at Nounces. She is incredibly talented and so easy to work with! She created what I needed, emailed me the digital file, I emailed it to Kinkos, and bam! I have all kinds of cuteness to ooh and aah over!!
The ice cream bar
I used my grandmother's china as I thought it was soft and sweet looking to go with a girly baby shower!
This punch was fantastic!! I got the recipe from Cha Cha at Sit, Relax, and Read. So yummy and summery!
I served deli rolls from Costco and a spinach artichoke dip. Delicious! If you ever need a quick and easy appetizer, you can't beat, these deli rolls. You just put them out an hour before the party, cover them in cling wrap, and you are good to go. Try them... you will love them!
I hosted the party for Elizabeth on the left and this is our other neighbor, Meri, on the right. Meri's shower is next weekend. I love baby showers!


Don't you adore this bathing suit?!?
Simple vases with carnations on the mantle. I wanted to get all real flowers, but since it was the day before Mother's Day, I didn't want to pay the jacked up prices. I found the vases at Walmart for $1 each and bought stems of carnations for $3 each. I cut them and put them in the vases and nobody knew they weren't real. I saw a couple of people go feel them and had several ask me about them! The large vase on the foyer table was $3 with a $3 stem of peonies. I thought these were so pretty, I went back and bought a set to put in Jemma's room! Six arrangements for $20. Can't beat that!!!
It was a lovely day and I am so glad that I got to share this time with Elizabeth. We can't wait to meet this new baby girl!

Kathryn what a precious idea for a baby shower! I love it! The photos are beautiful. :)
ReplyDeleteThat looked so pretty Kathryn! Where were you when I was having my babies? What a great idea to do an ice cream theme. What beautiful pregnant girls too, they look so happy. Thanks for posting about the giveaway, I totally cracked up at you! Good luck:)
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed! How cool that you were able to use so many bloggers help too! Love the whole sticker creation! Your flowers are so pretty and a great idea! That punch looks fabulous but the best idea of all is the ice cream bar! Love that theme for a baby shower! So Original!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the this is where I got the idea thing. The party looks like it was amazing. I always wondered about where to print those cute labels. Kinko's tip is a keeper! Those are great flower arrangements. Right now my daughters are in the middle of weddings every year. So, the baby showers wont' be far behind.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful shower, your friend is blessed to have someone like you to do this. I am so glad you liked the punch, everything I think about this punch I have to make it, soooo you can guess what I will be making today, lucky for me my girlfriend is coming over for a belated lunch celebration so I have an even better excuse. So glad I had time to come and visit your blog today, life has been sooo busy lately and I haven't had time to write post or visit blog friends, so nice to catch up this morning and I just relized I am not following you I thought that I was, o well I will fix that now. Hope you have a beautiful weekend
ReplyDeleteCha Cha
Kathryn, I am very impressed. You put together a beautiful "Sprinkle" for such a reasonable cost!! I am sure she was thrilled!! Great job girlfriend and how is the ankle and the wrist????
ReplyDeleteMe, too -- I LOVE BABY SHOWERS! I don't know why, I just do. As we become elderly-er, we don't get invited to very many. Boo. Your theme was great. And I saw your gorgeous white piece in the background. :-)
ReplyDeleteThose turned out adorable!!! I can't wait to tell my Aunt Pat...she will be thrilled. :)
ReplyDeleteThat ice cream buffet is the cutest thing ever. Such a beautiful time for a beautiful reason. Thanks for sharing with me. I may give you a shout out right back on my blog if you don't mind. :)
Blessings,
Traci
What a lovely party. Your favors and decorations are adorable and the ice cream bar, everyone's favorite! Thanks for sharing your ideas...I'm a new follower.
ReplyDeleteOh Kathryn, this is the most adorable "Sprinkle" I have ever seen and the budget for everything is amazing! I will be keeping this post in mind for the next "Sprinkle" I do, by the way I love that term.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the Mother's day tumble, but let me just say, you made it into a really cute story ;)
Terry
PS You are so sweet to have done this for your neighbor, wish you lived by me!
How fun! I love the sprinkles theme. :)
ReplyDeleteKathryn, Ok so not the sprinkly topic we were on but I wanted to make sure you got the post from me...Paris here I come!
ReplyDeleteI loved your post about your trip to France. What a lovely time you must have had and to be there with your darling husband and daughter is a memory of a lifetime.
I do like "French-y" sorts of things because my husband' reletives were from there generations ago.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Now...I'm off to find some sprinkles, I hear them calling my name:)
I missed this post. You had a shower for your neighbor. How sweet. That takes a lot of time and extra money. I have given a couple. Cute ideas for my daughter's maybe in September.
ReplyDelete