Thank you Nana for so kindly giving Jemma the white powder puff and container. She TRULY loves it and plays in it whenever I am not looking! Does make the house smell good!
Love,
The Greatest Daughter-in-Law in the World
I think the Viking hat makes a nice touch!
Haha! Oh, fun stuff!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED my grandmother's powder puff when I was a child! She is too cute and having too much fun! But the Viking hat is definitely a great touch!!
ReplyDeleteShe is a little clown and now she looks like one, too.
ReplyDeleteOhhh, I remember my grams powder puff too. Smelled so good. I guess they still make em.
ReplyDeleteI always wanted to use my mom's puff but it was off limits! Now I know why! Cute!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA XD
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable, love the powdered look too cute. I got your comment on my kitchen post and here is another post I did on my kitchen if you would like to see more, thank you so much for the sweet comment, have a great day!!! Powder and all!!Kathysue
ReplyDeletehttp://goodlifeofdesign.blogspot.com/2010/03/how-many-looks-can-kitchen-have.html
Reminds me of the book Amelia Bedelia when she is told to "dust the furniture". Just exactly what she did & it made it smell so nice! LOL
ReplyDeletekids/gamesandcontests/features/amelia/
Cute shots!