She was manipulating bedtime as she is so good at it. I am lured onto the stairs to lay down for "another 5 minutes" after she tells me she won't be nice to me if I don't. The kind and caring mom sucker that I am, I start up the stairs. She takes my hand in hers and leads me up telling me, "If you will never yell at me, or put me in time out, or bite me (please refer to our last day in Germany post if you don't understand this part!), then I will be nice to you." I guess it makes perfect sense if you think about it! Wouldn't everyone in the world get along better if we followed this simple philosophy?
Have a great Sunday!
Watch out American Idol! Here we come!!!
I just want to say to everyone how touched I am by the blog that is now on my sidebar about a little boy named Jedidiah. He is battling a rare form of cancer and being so incredibly brave. His story is amazing and his parents are so strong. It truly makes me appreciate my baby girl and I am so grateful that she is healthy and happy. I am praying for Jed and his family and pray that God continues to lift them through their trials.



Isn't miss Jemma just gorgeous and in her element there. That is great that they asked her to model. Maybe this will bring more opportunities her way. That is so sad about that boy. I will pray for him and his family, too.
ReplyDeleteJemma is just beautiful!!! Her little personality just shines through like a beacon. no wonder you're such a proud momma. Hope y'all are having a restful and refreshing Sunday!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful pictures! I hope you are having a Super Sunday too!
ReplyDeleteLiesl :)
Hi, your daughter is beautiful!! I love her dress! Thanks for stopping by my blog.The color paint i used is polar bear from home depot(behr).I sprayed the inside with white spray paint, and used a paintbrush for the outside.I went over it with polyurethane.I hope that will protect it.I hope that was some help...Kathy
ReplyDeleteShe is so precious! I have boys and so missed out on a girl but I certainly am enjoying your sweet little ones girly girl ways! Just adorable!
ReplyDeleteI redid my blog after your last post about the email from blog..see my old post on needing help I replied back to you there. Thanks so much!!!
I'm so glad to hear you love London! I can't wait to visit! Sweet Jemma is such a beautiful model, she looks radiant in that white dress. What a precious girl. :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
Rachel
What a little angel...with such great personality, too! She & my DGD Caroline would have such fun together, I just know it.
ReplyDeleteShe comes up with the darndest comments, too. I should write them down.
I will have to go look up the Germany comment about biting??!! LOL