Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Taking a little vacation

Hello all my blogging friends!!  I just wanted to let you know that we will be taking a little vacation to, well...what is the best way to put it... Hog Heaven for Kids aka Grandparents House!!!!  This is where the princess reigns supreme.  We are visiting my parents in Tennessee for a couple of weeks and all my friends in the area.  My dear friend whom I adore is visiting from England.  You will hear all about her soon!

I am now merely a vessel to bring the grandchild.  Here is where she will do lots of


dancing in wide open fields



following the path less taken



doling out all her adorable cuteness on people who just eat it up like a chocolate cake


lots of loving story times with snuggles  and most importantly...



lots of hugs and kisses!

See ya'll soon!


17 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful time!! I'm sure you'll return with lots of beautiful pictures to share!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awful that all looks, how could you do that to sweet Jemma? LUCKY little girl! She is going to have a blast! Hope you enjoy the same. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun, hope they will give you a little attention too! I know how that is though. Grandkids take center stage no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww....she isn't spoiled, is she????? How sweet! Yes, once you have kids, you don't matter anymore! Have a wonderful time and can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time! She is precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are some of the most wonderful heartshine pictures....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kathryn, you so deserve a wonderful vacation! I hope you too will have a nice relaxing time as well and truly enjoy your time away!
    See you soon dear girl!
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORABLE photos, so precious!!! Have a wonderful time. :)

    xxxx
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathryn, I am wishing I was Jemma! I love the first two photos of her! Oh to be so young and sweet and innocent! I hope you are enjoying this time away!

    I am going to surf your site to see if any of friends are photography bloggers! I have a friend who does lots of photography and am trying to get her to start a blog! Let me know if you know of any great bloggers to tell her to check out! Thanks!
    Enjoy your vacay! I'm ready for another getaway too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now, how precious is all this? What a memorable keepsake time together!

    Thanks for stopping over too!

    love, kelee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun! Yes, those grandparents spoil them then give them back to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful little girl Jemma is, Kathryn...love the pics!!!

    This is the first time in a long while that I have been on a computer and with internet this summer...it's been a crazy one and I'm now in Austin for another couple weeks, but as soon as I get back to LA LA Land, I look forward to catching up on your blog and posting frequently again! :)

    So sorry fro being MIA, but I wanted you to know how much your support and sweet comments mean to me! I hope you are enjoying your summer and know that I am sending lots of smiles your way! :) :) :)

    I'll be in touch very soon!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. "I am now merely a vessel to bring the grandchild" Yep, that's about it around here, too! LOL

    Precious memories of a time that is much too fleeting. Let Grandma & Grandpa have her as much as they want. :D

    ~~Safe Travel~~ Vibes your way,
    fondly,
    Rett

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, are you still on vacation? Hope you are having fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey girl, just thought I'd stop by and say hey and hope you are still enjoying a little R&R yourself:)
    Terry

    ReplyDelete